Photo's From Bass Lake, Minnesota 2009

Thursday, April 22, 2010 , , , , 1 Comments


To get things rolling here are some photo's from my last trip up to Bass Lake in Minnesota last year. Also included are some shots from day outings to Round Lake and the Mississippi in Itasca County. Pictured are myself, my father, and cousin Chris.


First Walleye of the Trip.


Walleye...


Fish of a lifetime. Tiny Yellow Perch Caught on a Salmo Crankbait. 


Largemouth Bass Caught on the Mississippi, while fishing for Muskelunge. Sadly no Muskie were caught on that trip. 


My Dad with his ever sought after Walleye. Round Lake. 


Largemouth Caught on a Yazuri Crystal Minnow, I love that lure at night. I caught three large fish in a few minutes before we had to head back due to nightfall. 


Smallmouth Bass, caught on a slip bobber. 


Me fishing on the Jon Boat. 


Evening on Bass Lake


Rock Bass caught on Jitterbug. 



Dad Jigging for Walleye.


My Cousin Chris's first fish on a Fly Rod. 


Keepers for the Day, Walleye and Yellow Perch. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Test