Looking For a Gun Range?

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 2 Comments


If you are like me, finding a gun range can sometimes be problematic and often is downright frustrating. I recently stumbled across a website that helps you locate gun ranges and thought it would be beneficial to share. Simply enter your location and what type (Shotgun, Rifle, Archery, etc.)  of range you are looking for. It then generates a list of nearby ranges with details and contact information. Pretty useful. Here is the link: 

http://wheretoshoot.org/Find_Range/index.asp

2 Comments:

Our fishing club has meetings on a really nice one. I'm actually considering becoming a member. They have everything. Classes, archery, clays shooting, hand gun range. They even have a pond with bass.

Atlas said...

That sounds like an excellent location. I wish our club had something like that. I have to drive 30 min to go to my range.