Happy Birthday, Here's a Net

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 3 Comments


I turned 28 last month and for my birthday my parents gave me a new Muskie net along with a book on fly fishing for Bonefish. However, I think the net makes for a better picture. My girlfriend graciously volunteered to show to enormity of the net by sitting in it. Not to mention good entertainment and I am it sure will generate a few smiles. I am heading north to Lake Vermillion in Minnesota next month with hopes to test it out.


3 Comments:

Now that's a net!!

Atlas said...

Haha yep. Now to just find a fish that will fill it!

espnsportstv said...

Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!